Model : KM 5420A
Combustible Gas Detector KM 5420A is extremely useful as a general purpose tool in any environment where gasoline, propane, natural gas or fuel oil is used. This unit uses a newly developed sem-conductor sensor which is extremely sensitive to variety of general used combustible gases.
- Microprocessor Control with advanced digital signal processing.
- Multi color visual display.
- High-Low leak sensitivity selector.
- Low battery indication.
- Semiconductor gas sensor.
- Detection of combustible gas.
- Carrying case included.
- 15.5” (40cm) flexible stainless probe.
- Reference Leak source included.
- Ambient concentration reset.
- Detect leaks in automobile exhaust and fuel system.
- Detect leaks in liquid or gas fired heating systems.
- Safety checks at propane filling stations.
- Search for arson residue (detects accelerants)
- Detect fuel in marine bilges.
- Check manholes / sewers for safety.
- Check for cracked heat exchangers.
- Detect solvent residue.
Detectable Gases : Gasoline, Propane, Natural Gas or Fuel oil.
Alarm Method : Buzzer, Tricolor LED bar Indicator.
Sensitivity: Variable, as low as 5ppm (gasoline)
Snake Tube length : 40cm (15.5”)
Warm-up Time: Approx. 90 seconds.
Altitude : <2000M (6500’)
Operating Temperature & Humidity : 0 ~ 40°C, < 80% RH
Storage Temperature & Humidity : -10 ~ 60°C, < 70% RH
Auto Power Off : 10 minutes
Battery Life: Approx. 40 hours normal use.
Power Supply : 4 AA size (6V DC) Alkaline Batteries.
Dimensions: 173 x 66 x 56 mm
Weight : Approx. 400g.
For more inofrmation, please visit our website : www.autocon.biz