Model : KM 255
About Kusam Meco :
In the eighties, use of Digital Test & measuring Instruments were in a nascent stage. At that time 90 % of the multi meters & clampmeters used in the industry were Analog meters.
Kusam-Meco introduced & Pioneered the use of Digital Multimeters & clampmeters in the Indian industry. Kusam-Meco continues to introduce new products with unique features & protection to meet current market demand & safety to cater customers diverse applications. The promoters of the company have their 40 years of experience in the field
Kusam-Meco has a proven track record of offering products that have surpassed industry standard certification such as UL,CE, ISO 9001:2008. Quality Assurance certification. their quality, Reproduction, Service & Credibility has endowed on their the praise of their peers in the Test & Measuring Instrument Industry. The company has testing facilities traceable to NPL standards to provide good quality instruments to the customers.
Kusam Meco's commitment to their customers is their priority which is backed by a network of dealers & distributors to provide prompt service to that customers which
reflect this commitment.
Kusam Meco is ISO 9001:2008 certified since March 2005, for sales & Service of their product range. their products are patronized by all government Laboratories, different segments of the industry, Engineering colleges, Research laboratories.
They are dedicated to provide the most advanced control & instrumentation products in the world. Today, Kusam-Meco has a unique position in India as the leading company in the field of measurement & control. They anticipate the needs of the times & provide the best solutions to their customers.
Product Range :
Measuring Instruments, Power Clamp Meters, Thermo Hygrometers, Earth Resistance Testers, Insulation Resistance Testers, Digital Multi Meters, Milli Ohm Meter, Digital Clamp Meters, Tachometer,ELCB Testers, Laboratory Instruments, Oscilloscopes, Gas Analysers Calibrator, Lux meters, Banking Solutions, LCR Meters
Product Description :
A multimeter is an electronic measuring instrument that combines several measurement functions in one unit. A typical multimeter can measure voltage, current, and resistance. Analog multimeters use a microammeter with a moving pointer to display readings. Digital multimeters (DMM, DVOM) have a numeric display, and may also show a graphical bar representing the measured value. Digital multimeters are now far more common due to their cost and precision, but analog multimeters are still preferable in some cases, for example when monitoring a rapidly varying value.
A multimeter can be a hand-held device useful for basic fault finding and field service work, or a bench instrument which can measure to a very high degree of accuracy. They can be used to troubleshoot electrical problems in a wide array of industrial and household devices such as electronic equipment, motor controls, domestic appliances, power supplies, and wiring systems.
• Backlight LCD Display
• Autoranging Relative Zero Mode
• Auto-ranging MAX/MIN record
• Wrong Input (test lead) warning detection (w. r. t. switch position)
• Auto Power Off
• Low Battery Indication
• PC interface (optional)
• Diode & Continuity Test
• Autocheck V & ?
• EF-Detection (NCV)
• Crest Mode (Peak Hold), Data Hold function
• Average Sensing (Model KM 255)
• TRUE RMS (Model KM 257)
• 24 Segments Analog Bar-graph
General Specification :
* Display : 3-5/6 digits 6000 counts LCD display
* Update Rate : Fast Data : 5 per second nominal 24 Segments Analog Bar-graph : 40/second
* Operating Temperature : 0°C to 40°C,at <70% R.H.
* Relative Humidity : Maximum relative humidity 80%
for temperature upto 31°C decreasing linearly to 50%
relative humidity at 40°C
* Storage Temperature: -20°C to 60°C, <80% R.H. With battery removed from meter.
* Altitude : 2000m
* Pollution Degree : 2
* Temperature Coefficient : nominal 0.15 x (specified accuracy)/°C @ (0°C~18°C or 28°C~40°C), or otherwise specified.
* Low battery : Below approx. 2.3V
* Power Consumption : 3.5mA
* APO Consumption : 10µA typical
* APO Timing : Idle for 34 minutes
* Power Supply : 1.5V AAA battery x 2
* Dimension : 161(L) X 80(W) X 50(H) mm
* Weight : Approx. 340 gm ( with Holster)
For more information,please visit our online business portal : www.autocon.biz